Friday 15 April 2016

PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE

PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE :


 

 It is the concern of great bliss for me to welcome you at  KHURSHID INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL & COLLEGE CHAKWAL  . I'm happy to add that this institution is family endeavors where my daughter Ms SABA MUGHAL and my wife Mrs A.S MUGHAL  are great help to me to run the campus effectively . Ms. SABA MUGHAL can assist me in the academics where as MADAM MUGHAL is responsible for the teachers , parents coordination and day to day discipline problems . So I can feel relaxed even sitting in the office because of this teamwork .

"Hopefully , KHURSHID INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL & COLLEGE shall prove to be the best contribution I could offer to the area in particular and my beloved country in general ."
                                                      
                                                                                                                            Prof  M.K. MUGHAL


No comments:

Post a Comment